Monday, August 17, 2009

Now Officially a Teenager


Yay, I'm finally a teenager. Today I turned 13.

Over the weekend I went on a camp with Canteen to a place called Attunga, which is near Canyonleigh in the Southern Highlands. I had a great weekend talking to other girls who had someone in their family with some form of cancer. I made some new friends. On Friday afternoon, Mum and Dad dropped me at Sydney airport where we met the Canteen girls. From there we went to Wollongong, and then to the camp, picking up other girls on the way. Yesterday, Mum and Dad and Georgia picked me up in Canberra, and we came home.

http://www.canteen.org.au/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eliza

    WOW!!!!! YOUR 13 TEENAGER
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    sounds like you had fun at the camp.

    From Molly:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Eliza and best wishes from gaye and emma

    ReplyDelete