Friday, January 30, 2009

Theres No Place Like Home




Well, Dr Shaw was true to his word, and I actually went home to Forbes for the weekend. My first weekend at home since the end of November last year. I had some of my friends come for a sleep over, just like the old days. The only difference being that I have to sleep on the lounge with a feed tube in my nose, and I have a little less hair than them. It was good to catch up with the gang and find out all the goss. My Uncle Dallas and Auntie Olga came up from Melbourne for the weekend with my two cute little cousins, Ethan and Cameron. We had some fun with them. Dallas & Olga actually saved there heads and helped raise money to help me. Not only than, but they thought my new style was so trendy, they thought they'd better get in on a bit of my action. There's a picture here of me with Olga.
It was great to see Rex and Kikey, Smokey and GT, Birdie and of course my little mate Baxter. He's so cute. I had to come back to Sydney early the next week for more tests, but this time, Ronald McDonald House has allocated us one of their units to live in. It's really good. It's nice and cool and we have our own lounge room again. Mum and Dad can lock the car up underneath as well. Dad was pleased by that, because someone stole the spare wheel cover of his Prado while it was parked at Ronald McDonald House.

1 comment:

  1. That sleepover was the best !

    Baxter is cute !!

    haha love youu

    ReplyDelete