Monday, July 13, 2009

Back on Track...........again!!!

Well, after that little episode with the bacteria in the central line, I'm back on track again. A couple of days in hospital, and a daily visit to the hospital for some intravenous antibiotics for a week will have me back where I was, I think? I still don't seem to be able to keep these NG tubes in for long, but with a bit of luck, I wont need them for too much longer. I am gaining weight slowly, and the doctors have told me if I can get to 35kg, then they'll probably let me stop. I'm having this week back at RMHW so I can have the daily antibiotics, but should be home again at the end of the week. Never a dull moment in this business.

3 comments:

  1. Good to read that you are feeling much better. hope you are home again soon. Gaye & Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beasts those little bugs are....glad to read that you are continuing on the winning team though.
    Saw Dad,Aimee and Georgia out training the other evening....while I was having a little walk!!...looks like their training is well on track. Stay well.
    Janet N-K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eliza

    It's good that your back on track.

    From Molly:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete