Thursday, June 25, 2009

At Long Last

After my last visit to clinic, the doctors have allowed me to now visit fortnightly. This is only because Mum can flush my central line, and has become pretty good at putting down my NG tube if I throw it up. My blood counts were down a little, but are still at an acceptable level.

Today, Dr Shaw phoned us at home with probably the best news I've had for ages. It's been a long, long time coming, but at long last we finally got the news I've been hoping to hear. He told me I can now eat Maccas chips. That is providing they are cooked fresh. Now I can't wait to get there.

Here's me and Georgia with our new wool beanies, and my impression of a french film producer.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eliza
    It's good that you can eat nice hot chips from Mcdonalds and guess what, my other dog Delta had 5 puppies. 3 girls and 2 boys some of them are salt n pepper and some of them are black, I will send photos to you next week sometime. well gtg I will see you later.

    From Molly :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eliza
    I hope you are happy now that you can eat chippies from mcdonalds and guess what, my other dog Delta had puppies a couple of days ago. She had 5 cute little puppies, 3 girls and 2 boys some of them are salt n pepper and black.I will send some photos some time this week. Well gtg I will see you later.

    From Molly :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete