Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The BIG Four Oh

The big 4 - 0. Day 40 is here. All my meds are being given orally. My feeds are running at 60 mls per hour. These are small but positive steps. The best thing about today is that I had a very special visitor. Our very own Show Girl, Melanie Bett came to see me while all the show girls were visiting the hospital. Good luck on Saturday Mel, we're cheering for you! She timed it really well, because as soon as she had gone, I felt really sick again. Not for long, but it wouldn't have been good while Mel was here. Hopefully I'll be out for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eliza and family,
    This is Michael from the Forbes Advocate. We have been following your blog with interest. It is very informative - Hope you do tick all the boxes and the 'D' word is possible soon. We hope you don't mind but we have pinched the picture of you and showgirl Melanie for our paper on Saturday. It is good timing because the showgirl winner is announced that day and the rugby club is having a big day for you at Grinsted Oval as well.

    Michael and the Advocate team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Who is the hot chick (your Dad's words) on the front of Saturday's Forbes Advocate. And I don't mean the Show Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Who is the hot chick on the front of the Forbes advocate on Saturday?? And I don't mean the Show Girl.

    ReplyDelete