Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Day Out

Just a quiet day today which started off with a nice sleep in. I don't ever feel guilty sleeping in, I always get woken up early to take some of my tablets and to get my feeds stopped, or started again. Yesterday Dad went for a ride on his bike with his brother (my uncle) Nigel. They went to Wisemans Ferry and back. Today we went to Parramatta Park for a picnic with my cousins Daniel and Patrick. We had lunch and then played some games, but we had to come home by about 3.00 pm because it was just too cold. Back to clinic again tomorrow. Let's see if I can get my counts up a little bit.

Here I am with Georgia and Aimee "sleeping in" on Sunday morning, and with Auntie Gwyneth, Patrick, Daniel, Mum Aimee and Georgia in Parramatta Park (I'm the one in the middle with the shorter hair style). At bottom is Uncle Nigel and Dad at St Albans near Wisemans Ferry on their ride.

1 comment:

  1. hey lize! gr8 to see u out and about :) and im so glad u enjoyed ur sleep in without getting disrupted ;)
    goodluck with ur clinic appt, wil be keen to hear how it goes
    lots of love xxx lexi

    ReplyDelete