Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 50. Anzac Day

Anzac Day 2009 is 50 days since tranplant for me. The last few days have been reasonably uneventful. I had my first clinic visit since discharge on Friday. There was virtually no change to my blood counts, and I haven't really started gaining weight again yet, but I have been feeling a little less sick. In fact, I went for two days without being sick, but I couldn't get three. All that does seem to be improving though. My cousins from Bathurst, Daniel and Patrick, and Auntie Gwyneth came to see me today. All I can do though, is hang around the unit, and visit the hospital. Hopefully tomorrow is a nice day, and if it is, we're possibly going to Parramatta Park for a picnic. Mmm, a possible picnic at Parramatta Park sounds perfect, particularly if we pack some pumpkin pie, pepsi, pineapple pieces, pistachios and potato chips. Tomorrow night is Grand Final night for So You Think You Can Dance, which I will be watching.

Go Charlie!!! Go Tahlia!!!

1 comment:

  1. We started reading your blog when we saw the address in the Advocate last week. So pleased you're out of the hospital and enjoying some family time. Hope you've also packed some punch, pretzels, peanuts and paper plates for your picnic in Parramatta Park and perhaps a parka in case of precipitation! Best Wishes, Rob & Cathy Scotton

    ReplyDelete