Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 40 afternoon

After Mel left, and after I chucked a sickie, I did manage to ride to the unit with Mum, Dad and Georgia for the afternoon. Whilst there, I partook in a piece of toast with vegemite. At first it tasted a bit yucky, but after a minute, it was getting better, and I ended up eating three quarters of a slice. This is me rediscovering vegemite. Mmm. I'm also drinking a little more each day, which is good, because if I don't, they are threatening to hook me up to fluids again. That would remove my mobility that I have only just got back, so I'll try to keep drinking.

2 comments:

  1. My, what big eyes you have! Really dad, could you get any closer??? Is that a reflection from your T-shirt or is there a lovely pink tinge to your face & ears? You look better with every picie Liza.

    So, how are you going with the chocolate haul? all gone yet or did the sisters help out..I have to hide mine or the BIG bunny (named Bob) eats them all!

    See you tomorrow on The Blog,

    luv,

    Miss Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eliza, we have been reading your amazing journey from the start..We are all sooo proud of you, and your positive attitude shines through every day..We hope and pray that your counts keep creeping up and your nausea comes to a hault sooner than later.... This weekend is sooo special being "ELIZA DAY" and the rugby club will be the place to be this Saturday...you are so special to many people and we can't wait until your home, take care and keep those positive thoughts at the top of your to do list..with love the Banks's, Karen, Craig, Jake & Cody xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete