Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 39

Today was a pretty good day. My counts had no change worth talking about much, but my red cells and platelets are behaving better. I felt a little sickish most of the day, but the Ondansatron has held it a bay well enough for me to get up, and get out. I spent most of the day at the unit with the girls, after starting the day with a spot of scrapbooking with Cathy. I like to get back before too late in the day so that I can have my bath. Very relaxing and therapeutic is a long soaking bath. I am eating a little more each day too. I've had a few noodles today and a few grapes, and a piece of pineapple or two. It doesn't sound much, but beleive me, when your stomach hasn't experienced solid food for three months, it's quite a lot. This is me scrap booking, and with Kathy (below), and heading to the unit with Kristen, Mum, Georgia & Aimee (taking the photo).

3 comments:

  1. love seeing you out on that bike.again can see your improving in your phots and still got that fantastic smile on your face .Keep up with the good work.Jayden miss you heaps and cant wait to your home again.
    lots of love Jo ,JJ, Jake and Taylah,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great to see you out and about ... we assumed you would be stuck in that room for a while yet.

    Alani is doing well at home. She had her first blood counts since coming home and things are looking good. She'll have another test on Thursday.

    Hope you had a great Easter

    Todd, Mel, Alani and Zach

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi eliza

    great to see you outside, we all miss you, hope your doing well. You look so happy in the photos.Good luck!

    melanie davie

    ReplyDelete