Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good being Out.

It's nice to be out of hospital. I can sleep in without someone coming in to wake me up at 6am, or someone pricking my finger to make it bleed so they can test me for some level. It's nice to be able to do things we all take for granted, like going to the toilet without someone wanting to measure or test the result. But best of all, it's just nice to be able to sit at a table with my family and have a meal (even if I don't eat much yet), and share a room with my little sister again. Tomorrow I go back to the Oncology clinic to have my first blood tests since discharge.

3 comments:

  1. Just found out about your blog so we have been reading it. We are really glad to hear that your finally out and back at the unit, keep up the good work. Thinking of you.
    Love Angela & Sarah Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read that your out of hospital in the unit with your famliy. All the best Gaye and Emma Bayley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to read that your out of hospital with your family in the unit, one step closer to home.All the best Gaye and Emma Bayley. ps I sure you will be giving Georgia a few ideas for great jokes to play on me in the playground, No one has topped your wetting your pants practical joke yet.

    ReplyDelete