Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Sneaking Up Slowly

My counts this morning were up. Well the two important ones were at least. Whites were at 2.0. Neutrophils 0.9. We wont mention the others, they're boring. I'm only going to talk about the ones that go up. If platelets and haemoglobin decide to have a go, and start to come up, I'll mention them. Until then, I'm going to ignore them. I didn't have a bad day today, only felt sick a few times. By tomorrow, I'll be having all but one of my medications orally. Soon I'll be pump free. Pumpless. Without pump. You beauty. I will still have my feed pump, but I can unplug that, and only have it when I want it. Went for my bath and corridor walk again tonight. Peeped through the window at a few of my old room mates. Had a cup of tea with Dad. Watched a movie. Had another cuppa with Dad. That's about my day. Tomorrow, I reckon my neutrophils will go over 1.0 for the first time. Just sneaking up slowly.

3 comments:

  1. So we can expect a solo soon??? Yay!

    Remember the tortoise Liza, slow and steady wins the race....

    luv,

    Miss Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liza
    It's great to hear that you can go for walks and stuff. I hope soon you can stay out.
    Luv you lots <3
    Carlyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How were those cuppas?

    hope they were nice !

    xx

    elly

    ReplyDelete